How to vote for Man of the Match
Everybody at the match is eligible to vote!
1. Decide who you feel have been the three best Warriors players. The opposition man of the match will be decided by the Warriors coaching staff.
2. Text WARRIORS MOTM followed by the numbers of your top three Warriors players in order of preference, all separated by spaces, to 07786 200 690 – for example, WARRIORS MOTM 1 2 3. The keywords are not case-sensitive.
If you do not want to vote for three players in total, use the number 0 instead of a player’s number – for example, WARRIORS MOTM 1 2 0.
Please ensure your text message is in the format described above – please don’t use commas, hyphens, full stops or any other punctuation to separate the players’ numbers and please don’t text names. Our automated system will reject your text message, your vote will not be counted but you will still be charged.
3. The vote will usually open at the start of the third period and will usually finish at the end of the game, including overtime and penalty shots if required – listen out for the announcements on the night. Votes cast before the start or after the end of the voting period will not be counted but you will still be charged.
4. You can vote only once – any further votes from the same mobile number will not be counted but you will still be charged.
5. Text messages sent to 07786 200 690 are charged at your standard network rate.
The votes all get added up and the overall top three Warrior players are awarded points – 3 points for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place and 1 point for 3rd place. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season is awarded the prestigious Hillheads Player of the Year trophy at the Presentation Night.
See the full terms and conditions.
Current Player of the Year table